So with all of these new Sonic Lost World previews and videos popping up today, it’s probably best to make a post rounding them all up rather than dropping them all into Monday Links. Besides the new spoilerific trailer above, here are all of the other new things:
- The game has been delayed to October 29th, it appears that the release date is still the same for Europe though
- Gametrailers: Opening cutscene and walkthrough of Windy Hill Zone 3
- Nintendo World Report: Over 18 minutes of gameplay
- Nintendo World Report: Some more gameplay footage at 60fps
- Nintendo Everything: New Wii U screenshots
- Nintendo Everything: New 3DS screenshots
- Polygon: Sonic Lost World pays homage to the series’ past while revamping for the future
- IGN: Sonic Lost World: Why Slowing Down is a Good Thing
- MTV Multiplayer: Preview: ‘Sonic Lost World’ – A New Perspective?
- RPad.TV: Video Interview with Aaron Webber
If I missed anything, please say so in the comments below and I’ll update this post
“Zavok: Master of Chaos”
Okay, so I guess Zavok could bitch-slap Perfect Chaos in the face if he wanted too. 😉
The second link has the opening cutscene and Windy Hill zone 3. Both looks amazing! 😀
lololol sexism. Zeena’s not just “the chick,” she’s the embodiment of the stereotypical teenage girl. Nerfuffle’s image is starting to look more accurate.
Hey, transitional bosses! The boss battle actually leads to the next Zone, a la Sonic and Knuckles.
An awsome game that every sonic fan want to play it but they r only for the fucking WII U nad the ather fucking thing 3Ds>:(
You forgot that iTunes Japan recently released 2 tracks from Sonic Lost World (Wonder World and the short version of Windy Hill Zone 1) https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/sonic-lost-world-wonder-world/id704085367?l=en&affId=1736887#
NOW! Tell me, how do you defend yourself against a ripe banana?