It’s the grand return of the not Monday Links! Seeing how some things happened (or are happening), I guess there’s reason enough to do one of these again. Also I’m bored and don’t want to do the things I should be doing. Anyway, here are some links:
- Tomorrow is the last day you can add a new entry to the Sonic Hacking Contest 2013, so this is your last chance if you still have something you want to place in the contest! [SHC2013]
- Also tomorrow, an update to the Sonic Adventure Generations mod which adds 2 new levels. [Youtube]
- A whole 15 minutes of gameplay of the Castle of Illusion re-imagining. [SEGAbits]
- The ESRB has put up the rating summary for Sonic Lost World explaining why it is rated E10+ revealing incredibly dark generic things villains usually say, obviously various fans overreact about it. [ESRB]
- Yuji Naka’s new game Rodea the Sky Soldier is still a thing. [Ferraris for everyone!]
- SEGA announced a new Sakura Wars game for Mobage while nobody wants it. [SEGAbits]
- A new Sonic game was announced and released. [Hurr hurr hurrrrrr]
- Phil Fish got angry and cancelled Fez II. [FUCK YOU IT’S CANCELLED]
- Bioshock Infinite‘s downloadable contents have been announced, one of them is a horde mode and the other is the first part of a new two-part story campaign. [Clash in the Clouds, Burial at Sea]
- Disney got people who used to work on Cartoon Network shows to make new Mickey Mouse shorts. [Youtube]
Video of the Week
A Sonic game rated E10+?!?!
What’s next, will a Smash Bros. game be rated T!?!!
Super Smash Bros. Melee was rated T for teen so I don’t know what would be so surprising about that…
. The Joke
@Kabam!: It never ceases to astound me how many people in this site’s comments sections are unable to detect sarcasm. GerbilSoft was clearly being sarcastic.
.«– Kabam! The Joke –».
Back due to no real demand…!
I’m sure that there’s some guy somewhere in the world who once thought “I wonder what happened to Tuesday Links”.
lol, Pac Man Dash looks about 100x better than Sonic Dash.
Sonic Dash is unleashed on the go.
Pac-Man Dash was Namco paying some college students.
Guess someone has to take Sonic’s second place trophy for “Worst Series Re-imagining.”
Nobody can compete with Bomberman though.
DmC did well (terribly?) for itself.
The last time a Sonic game was rated E10+, it had gratuitious swearing.
If Sonic Lost World had swearing in it it’d be mentioned in that ESRB summary.
That’s funny, I don’t remember Unleashed having gratuitous swearing.
I don’t remember any swearing in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed…
Swearing? I dont remember Sonic and the Black Knight having swearing…
Well, Knuckles nearly commited suicide.
This Pac-Man Dash game looks really interesting, also loving the remake of Castle of Illusion, it’s one of my childhood memories 😀
Am I the only one excited that finally a Sonic game is rated 10+?
No you are not! 🙂
Wait, why are people suddenly getting upset at Sonic games receiving E10+ ratings? Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic ’06, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic and the Black Knight were all rated E10+, and look at how well–
You know what? I can kinda see why people are getting upset now.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed begs to differ.
I know All-Stars Racing Transformed good, but it’s not even really a Sonic game.
If people ever gave a damn about the rating system.
Unless you are a over protective parent.
Yes, parents who don’t buy their 8 year old the latest Call of Duty are clearly overprotective.
Seriously, the ESRB has been really drunk this year. The new Phoenix Wright game being Rated M, and this, among others, WTF
-YAY DECENT DISNEY STUFF
-I’m gonna get fat from eating the ESRB’s black hearts, and maybe I’ll skin them alive and send them home in a box.
-Yay Yuji Naka :3
-Sakura Wars is still a series?
-POOR PAC MAN. DEAR GOD. WHAT IS THIS PATHETIC FANFICTION. Sigh… At least we got the Pac-Man battle royale arcade machine…