- Gene gets right to the point with his Sonic Lost World review [No score here folks]
- Bartman just can’t get over how Typing of the Dead: Overkill prefers the superior English spelling in his review [OK this one has a score but at least it’s not a number]
- He also streamed the game along with some other House of the Dead games [Vidya Retro]
- SEGAbits presents another installment of SEGA Cinema, this time they take a look at Uwe Boll’s House of the Dead movie [SEGA Cinema]
- Sonic Dash got a temporary update which adds Zazz from Sonic Lost World as a boss. [SEGAbits]
- If you live in the US and own a PS3 with a Playstation Plus account, you’ll be able to downlaod the incredibly underrated Binary Domain for free [Go give it a try]
- Typing of the Dead: Overkill was announced and released for PC on the same day [Steam]
- SEGA’s 3D Classics line-up for 3DS has been priced and dated for the US and Europe [SEGA Blog]
- SEGA-Sammy made some money [Yay finances]
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (not The Phantom Pain) gets a price and a release window [VG247]
Scream of the Week
Good to see monday links again.
1-Finally Sonic Retro mentioned the update for Sonic Dash!
2-Finally we’re getting Sonic 1 3D 😀
3- Is it true that Typing of the Dead Overkill has an option to play regular HOTDO? I read so in a forum and just wanted to be sure!
4- Uh HOTD movies, I got both of them, how terrible they are, four hours of nothing but bad acting and nudity, I remember the second movie even showed a woman’s vagina XD
It does include regular HotDO
Looks like you better shoot those unicorns in the face before they murder you.
(oh hey there, bronies.)
This guy is wrestling with a Twilight Sparkle Brony
Is it different because it doesn’t have the neck-beard?