Footage captured by our very own Skyler and Neo Hazard.
Community, Fan Works, Game News, Hardware, Sega Retro, Site News
Monday Links: Powered by Nvidia Tegra Edition
2013 has still only just started, meaning there’s still not a whole lot going on when it comes to news. Still, some of what’s going on is pretty cool, like Nvidia announced their very own gaming handheld. And it uses Nvidia Tegra technology! Meaning that Bartman3010 should be writing this Monday Links because praising Nvidia Tegra is his thing, but he’s busy so I’ll do it for him: Nvidia Tegra is amazing and cool and probably cooler than you are and can run Sonic 4 Episode 2. And that’s what Bartman3010 maybe would have written for today’s Monday Links.
Sonic Retro News
- Remember Sonic XG? Apparently Joseph Waters (Nitemare) is still working on it and had put a new video of the game online last week. [Youtube]
- Strife has uploaded an updated demo of his upcoming game Freedom Planet, he’s also looking into starting a Kickstarter page of the game soon. [Freedom Planet]
- David the Lurker’s weekly reviews of Mobius: 25 Years Later are still going, so go read those or something. [Mobius: 25 Years Later Part 8]
- Anarchy Reigns releases tomorrow you guys, or on Friday if you live in Europe. [Anarchy Reigns]
- Even though SEGA has put a lot more focus on releasing games digitally lately, they were still the sixth best retail games publisher in the UK. [MCVUK]
- Here’s a new trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines that we forgot to link last week. [Youtube]
- Nvidia announced their own brand new Android gaming handheld using the latest of the amazing Nvidia Tegra technology. Meaning you can probably run Sonic 4 Episode 2 on it, so there’s your Sonic news for the week. [The Verge]