Okay look I was gonna make this Monday Links thing more about Sonic but then Atlus put out this amazing trailer for Persona 5 and oh gosh it looks so good. The style and the graphics and the characters and everything oh gosh. It’s like they took the swag levels of drunk Charlie Tunoku from Persona 4 and multiplied it by like ten or one hundred and then also made him introverted by day and oh gosh the game just looks great.
Also the opening theme of Persona 4: Dancing All Night is pretty good. By the way did you know that I usually put stuff beyond the jump in these Monday Links things?
Sonic Retro stuff
- A video of Sonic X-treme’s level editor was released by Jolly Roger and Andrew75 [First official Sonic level editor that’s not that weird Play SEGA thing that was made in Java]
- Gene made a funny front page post [Okay not much happened here this week sorry]
- We got those Sonic Runners details we wanted to hear about so badly [It’s cause I complained about it last week]
- Some guy called eLicense caused drama by putting illegitimate copyright claims on Sonic/SEGA Youtube videos by people [It was dumb]
- Ken Penders continues to horrify everyone with bad CG renders of his characters from his not-Sonic comic [Say hi to Knuckles with weird robot eye, weird lips and tiny hands]
- Meanwhile in actual Sonic comic news, here are the preview pages of the Free Comic Book Day issue of Archie Sonic [Apparently Sonic Rivals 2 needed more representation]
- Ubisoft released this small game called Grow Home that’s really cute and has better climbing mechanics than Assassin’s Creed [Take that Enzo who was voiced by Roger Craig Smith who also voiced Batman]
- Dreamworks released an iOS app called Pocket Shrek [I just thought that everyone should know]
Video of the Week